Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lots of Good

Today I got to hang out with my blood family and my family by Jesus. I just really enjoy both of them. And I got to hang out with a bunch of boys throughout my time at church, and I just love boys. They're so boyish. It's nice to be around that again.

And tomorrow I get to go to Jackson and see three sets of roommates!

And Sarah Pauli is going to room with my mom and I on the church mission trip! It's cool to see God continuing to answer my prayer. I worried that by leaving Senegal, I would lose my passion for missions and fulfilling the Great Commission. So Kim and my HandsOn devotional suggested praying for God to put people in my life who would keep that passion going. First Megan came into my life, and now I'm getting to spend a lot of quality time with Sarah. Awesome and awesome.

God is so crazy good to me.

Edited to add: And I'm painting again! It's just so much fun. I want to take lessons, but even so, I am very pleased with what I did tonight, in maybe an hour or so. I call it "African Doll" because....I painted my African doll. Take a look!

3 comments:

  1. Wow- great job on painting! and great title :)
    Have fun in Jackson and tell everyone hi for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good painting. I like that. Have the grammar nazi check your post. Hope you arrive safely.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grammar Nazi has already spoken my piece.

    ReplyDelete