Jennie had coffee ready for me by the time I went downstairs this morning, which I thought was just super nice. After breakfast and some quality time coloring with the kiddos, I got ready to hit the town.
First I hit Union, and went to my old office to surprise my bosses. It was pretty rewarding to see all their doubletakes when they realized it was me walking in. I got lots of hugs, and we all chatted for about half an hour. Then I went downstairs and bought a cute Union shirt.
At noon, I met Whitney, Ashley, and Josephine for lunch at McAlisters! Even though it has been awhile since we have truly been Craig 3 sisters, I guess we all just agreed to leave any hard feelings behind and just celebrate our sisterhood. Because it was awesome, and we laughed a lot a lot, and we caught up on each other's lives. Um, their lives are ridiculous, full of love and the possibilities of marriage (I think my head might explode if one of my sisters gets married) and school and jobs. We're adults now, I think.
After eating, we picked up Stephen, Ashley's photographer boyfriend, and for the next couple hours we went around Union taking pictures and reenacting pictures from our freshman year. Stephen was super awesome for putting up with us and being just as into the photo shoot as we were.
Jo had to leave at 4:00, but after we dropped off Stephen at his house, Whit and Ash and I went to Memphis. Specifically, we ate dinner at BB Kings. So good. Then I got Ashley to video Whit and me dancing on Beale Street. Luckily, people are often drunk on Beale Street, so no one really thought our behavior was too out of the ordinary.
We stopped by the Peabody mall so Whitney could use her Maggie Moo's gift card before driving back to Jackson. We met up with Stephen at Perkins and got the pictures from him while overwhelming the table with laptops. Then we said goodbye.
I love my Craig 3 sisters, and this better not only be the end of an era. It has to be the beginning of a new era: the Era of Annual Reunions!
Glad you had a great time together! Your emotions must be on high happy with more to come! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteAh I'm SO JEALOUS you were in Memphis.
ReplyDeletethat is all.