Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Twitterpated Stupidity

I have this intense love/hate relationship with hot, friendly guys.  Love, because obvs, they are awesome.  But hate because they turn me into a big puddle of stupid.  David the Magician (from earlier embarrassing story) called the library this morning, and was all "how do you pronounce Chillicothe?"  "are you having a good day?"  "see you at the show!" 

And I was all "Bleerghisdfhsd?" 

No, I like to think I was pretty poised and confident.  But for realsies, friendly hot guys need to advertise their availability.  I always assume friendly=interested (because I have a huge ego) and then I am inevitably disappointed, because why wouldn't a hot friendly guy already be taken?

Eh, that's not even the problem.  I think I would be flustered whether he was single or not.  A hot magician!  It's NPH!  How can I not be stupid?

1 comment:

  1. I love your quoted line. Cracked me up. And definitely NPH. You should ask David the Magician of he's got an assistant.

    ReplyDelete