Sunday, March 27, 2011

Result

I'm not up to 50% missions/50% me, but I did make a move in that direction.  I decided to sponsor another child, and when I searched WorldVision's website, I saw that children from Senegal were listed.  I searched for eight-year-olds, and prayed that God would help me choose.  I wanted a girl named Siga, and there was one--whose favorite school subject is reading! 

So now Siga from Senegal and Melengo from Tanzania are my spiritual children, and of course of course this is the best way I can possibly spend my money.

(Sidenote:  When you decide to sponsor a child, you get taken to WorldVision's shopping cart, where you purchase that sponsorship. UGH that just elicited a horrific disgusting feeling, but...I'm not buying Siga.  I'm sending my abundance to fill her need.  They just really need to rework their website, kthx.)

No comments:

Post a Comment