Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Blog Overhaul

Oh, this is so pretty, no?

Change of picture, change of title.  I am a fan of change!  Except when it comes to the location of my cutlery, I guess.

Thoughts? 

5 comments:

  1. And also I came to your blog to read the last post and thought, "Aw, that's pretty! I like the new look!" Then I read this post. Did I mention I miss you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too, Jennie! I was reading old Hyperbole and a Half entries last night, and it was not as fun to laugh alone. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute! I love playing around with designs; it's so fun, and you end up with adorable stuff like this! (Also addicting. I spent 2.5 hours designing a blog website for a conference I'm organizing and, when finished, attacked mine for another hour. Ever since I've wished I had another blog to design :-P)

    Pretty blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. both your overhauls may have inspired me... that and im procrastinating packing...

    ReplyDelete