Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sushi!

I went out to eat with Michelle and Lacie, two Dunlap friends, at a sushi place near Bradley.  None of us had ever been there, but it turned out to be fantastic!  I was a bit worried, because the last time I ate sushi, I spent the night puking my guts out in the Dakar guest house's toilet.  Thankfully, I think I have avoided food aversion!

One of my favorite things about sushi is that it's so easily sharable.  Everyone gets a different roll, then trades with each other.  But my new favorite thing is when the chef sends out dessert free of charge!  We each got a hollowed out orange filled with orange slices, chocolate, and cinnamon.  Oh my word delicious.  And they were each decorated beautifully.

I need to eat out with cute 20s girls more often.  Free food rocks.

1 comment:

  1. haha i was actually going to ask you if you wanted to get sushi while you are up here! :)

    ReplyDelete