Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Can I Be the Second Worst Missionary?

Wendy texted this morning, having discovered the awesomenes of Jamie the Very Worst Missionary's blog.  She thought I would like her, and she was correct!  I was all into keeping up with her irreverant but somehow incredibly reverent (read her to know what I mean) stories before I went to Mongolia, but I had forgotten about her.

In news that will quickly connect to the paragraph above, I've been having thoughts about my blog.  I want very much to be honest here, to lay out my weaknesses and strengths, to tell the story of my life so others might be inspired, take caution from, or whatever.  But of course, I like that best when I lay out myself and everyone approves.  When people start disagreeing or frowning or ignoring, then I shrivel up and think "whyyyy?  why does no one love me?  why am I not perfect?"

You could say I am terribly self-conscious, and you would be correct.

Back to Wendy and Jamie TVWM.  I went to her blog, and guess what her latest post was?  Read it here.

Guess that answers that.

1 comment:

  1. I love her...You introduced me to her, and I am always excited to see a new post. She is raw and out there, but she speaks Him so well.

    By the way...I also love you. :)

    ReplyDelete