Saturday, August 20, 2011

She Only Reads Books and She Cannot Draw

I can't draw imaginatively, but I love to steal other people's drawings off the internet and try to recreate them.

And you know what feels good?  When I can get the shapes and body parts in the right places and dimensions THE FIRST TIME TRYING.

I'm like a drawing rock star.  Copier.  That's a thing, right?

My drawing pad is also a good indication of my obsessions.  First it was my friends, then a LOT of Harry Potter, and now Doctor Who is taking over.

Hahahaha, that sounds awful.  It is awful.  Oh well!

*Anyone know where the blog title comes from?  YOU SHOULD, if you....find humor....humorous.*

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha LOVE ITT!!!! :) i laughed when i first read the title.
    and i'm impressed. i suck at copying drawing stuff. everything is always like disproportionate or i give up halfway through :)

    ReplyDelete