Ashley at a wedding is the funniest thing in the world. She hates getting fancy, she hates being the center of attention, and she's not big on overt displays of emotion or romance. So....basically everything that a wedding is, she is not.
Favorite moments: 1) After being complimented on her rehersal dress, she sighed and said, "I was going to wear pants, but social convention means I had to wear this. Thanks." 2) At her bachelorette party, before opening her sexy box, she said, "I'm not going to squeal. I don't do that." To which we all rolled our eyes, because duh. She's Attitude Ashley.
Despite it not being her thing, Ashley's wedding to Stephen was really gorgeous! I loved being in it, and getting to know her other bridesmaids. The free food was delicious. The groomsmen were mostly okay (Kyle was one, so we were reuinted, and another gave me his number, which...I've ignored). And best of all, we had a Craig 3 reunion (minus Jo)!
It's been awhile since Whitney, Ashley, and I have all hung out together, but it was wonderful. We looked through my Craig 3 scrapbook, cuddled on the couch. Whitney sniffed me and asked what deoderant I use. So, you know. Normal times. I loved every second.
No comments:
Post a Comment