I flailed about how much I loved RTD's book The Writer's Tale, in which his emails about writing the fourth season of Doctor Who are bookified. When it was over, I was heartbroken, because what about the next thing!? I wanted to read all his emails for the rest of his life (me, a stalker?).
Then I found out there was a second print in which his emails through the Specials are recorded! An extra 300 pages! Naturally, I bought it, and I've been devouring it since it came in the mail yesterday.
Got to this part, where he runs into the actor who will get killed off in the script RTD is working on. "Yet again, that's one of those odd meetings where I want to say, "We're going to kill you!" I suppose only writers and hit men ever think that."
Hahaha! I love RTD. And it makes me want to be a professional writer. ...Mm, does that make me weird?
hahaha I think you were weird even before you wanted to be a professional writer... :)
ReplyDeleteOr do I want to be a professional writer BECAUSE I am weird? Thoughts to think.
ReplyDelete