Monday, November 8, 2010

Not Much to Report

I had chicken yassa today.  It was as good as I remembered, and I was nervous it wouldn't be. 

I fell over on the Forsythe's couch and cuddled against a pillow.  When I looked up, both Kim and Travis were smiling down at me like indulgent parents. 

We did jewelry at Bigue's house, and Christina gave her testimony.  Rocci really took a shine to Wendy, who is also Rocci, and who has a daughter her age. 

Lamba learned to say, "This is an AB conversation, so C your way out."

Riding in transport with Travis is always fun, whether it's bouncing in the truck's backseat or stalling on a moto.

I very much enjoy dinner at the Forsythe's, but none of the Journeymen or Hands On girls are allowed, so I miss them.  Around 9:00 I wandered to Kim and said nonchalantly, "Sooo...is Liz going to pick me up, or are you going to take me home?" 

She answered, "Oh, Travis or I will take you home."  And went back to talking. 

"Oh.  Oookay."

Then two minutes later Liz called Kim and told her to bring me home.  Hahaha.  We really are kindred spirits.  As soon as I walked in the door, Liz said, "Jessie made ice cream!  And we have to watch an episode of House!  And I have two songs that you have to listen to, really loud on the TV!" 

I love my housemate.  It is unfortunate that she wants to live somewhere more awesome than Peoria.

2 comments:

  1. Why aren't they allowed to be at dinner? I've heard you say that twice and I keep wondering. Stephanie has told me her opinion, but I want to know if she is right. Also, she has been inducted because Dusty scared her to death while she was running around the house with the kids. It's official.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered that too. My guess is it is too many to cook for?? I thought, rats, at your last comment. Where does she want to live? I think Wendy and I figured we have the same name.

    ReplyDelete