Monday, November 28, 2011

A Hairy Situation

I've been bored with my hair lately, but not so bored that I did anything about it.

Yesterday at church Wendy mentioned a facebook status I'd written about being bored with my hair.  She said she was worried I'd show up having done something drastic.  Immediately three people told me to leave my hair alone.

Mark:  If you are bored, change your nails.
Me:  But hair grows back!
Mark:  Your hair is so pretty like this.
Me:  ...So it wouldn't be pretty if I changed it?
Mark:  *backtrack*

After so many people telling me not to change my hair, I went ahead and dyed it red this evening.

Nothing helps me make up my mind more than people telling me not to do something.

On the other hand, I've not cut it or anything.  Yet.

Edited to Add:  Tsk.  So much for being rebellious.  $3 hair dyes are $3 for a reason.

1 comment: