Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sickness Brings the Ups and Downs (ew but not in a gross sick way)

Blerg blerg.  I really hate colds.

I really love packing for a flight and only having a carry on that is half full!  (Plan to be full on return flight, with HP goodies, obvs.)

I am finished catching up with Doctor Who, which kind of sucks because now I have to wait and wait and wait like a normal person.

But I get to start new shows!  First up, Sherlock.  Second up, Big Bang Theory!  I am ratcheting my nerd cred like whoa.

I don't want to go to work tomorrow and feel like crap but have to perform for three freaking story times.

But I discovered the Scott Pilgrim comics, which are hilarious and so applicable to my life.  I mean, sort of.  The life where I am a boy, and video games take place in real life, and I'm juggling two girlfriends?  Okay, so but kind of it feels like my life.

2 comments:

  1. Ah! Big Bang Theory I love! So funny and wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the ads for the new SMG show Ringer? I am excited to see her back on tv!

    ReplyDelete