1. One of the things I love about my boss is that sometimes for meetings, we sit cross-legged on the floor. It feels secretive and childish, which is how ALL meetings should be!
2. When I went in the room for Young Authors Club, the lights were off. I set my stuff on the table when from behind me someone yelled, "RAAAWR!" 9-year-old Will had gotten in early and scared me senseless. I jumped and screamed a little, and he laughed his face off.
3. Since Will was the only age-appropriate kid to come, his little sister Mia joined us and read princess books and drew pictures of her, her brother, and a hairy duck. Then she invited me to come to their house and watch Tangled with them.
4. I bought a ticket to fly to Dallas and spend New Years with Liz! HURRAY!
5. Michelle showed up, and we've planned a slumber party for next week. I want to be a kid with adult privileges. Which is what I am. ALWAYS, okay?
No comments:
Post a Comment