Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Beware: Tricia's Brainspace Ahead

I've turned maternal, what with Rory and all.  I worry about him when I'm away, I want to huggle him when I'm home.

More specifically, I'm worried about him tonight.  I have to go straight to church from work, so I won't get home until 7:30.  That is so long!  The longest I have left him.  He will pine.  But then I thought, this is what makes cats great, right?  Their ability to take care of themselves?

Then I imagined coming home to a house torn apart, plants pulled down and dirt smeared on the floor.  Chairs shredded.  I dunno, like, silly string flung everywhere, because imaginary messes are always more fun than real ones.

At seeing this mess in my brain, Imaginary!Tricia scolded Imaginary!Rory by saying, "Then WHAT IS THE POINT OF YOU?"

Yeah.  I may or may not have used Amy's tirade against Eleven in my made up conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment