Thursday, September 15, 2011

Internet Crush

There's this girl who I've been following her blog for a couple years. She's a bit older than me, and she works in publishing and is a big nerd and a feminist and sometimes she draws awesome doodles. A few days ago I thought to see if she had a tumblr, since that is my latest obsession. She did, and like, everything she reblogged was in my interests. I kept reblogging her whole site, and felt like a bit of a stalker.

But then she started following me! And reblogging MY stuff. And I had a mini heart attack, because you know, I'm easily flattered.

Then on her blog, she wrote about being in Austria (she's on an epic Europe vacation including seeing the last performance of David Tennant and Catherine Tate in Much Ado About Nothing, I want her life), so I braved up and asked if she had eaten any Moazart Balls. Which are delicious, by the way.

Today she responded! But it's way more pathetic than that. I was the third commenter, and when I went to her blog, I slowly scrolled down, scared to see if there were still only three comments. But no! There were four! I slowed down my heart, sure she had responded to someone else. But no! She answered me! And there was a smiley face and everything.

And I was so excited I had to blog about it.

Lol lol.

I can't function with making friends, Internet or otherwise. I want the people I love to love me baaaaaack.

No comments:

Post a Comment