Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Adam/Sark/VD Father Type

Just last Tuesday, when discussing Heroes with the Monahans, I mentioned that the only character to actually remain dead (Adam) was my favorite character, because he was attractive.  In fact, my love for him in Heroes caused me to allow Stephanie to make me watch his episodes in Alias, and well, Sark is awesome.

I got off work half a day early, and proceeded to spend most of the day watching the most recent Vampire Diaries episodes.  Never watched it before, but people I respect kept saying it was not as awful as it started out being, so....I caved.  And SARK IS THE FATHER.  What?!  He is the attractive male actor!  Not the next generation up!

Ugh.

My worldview just got rocked.

1 comment:

  1. Ok - what! You watched Alias? You need to come to my house and watch ALLL the episodes.

    ReplyDelete