I've been home for the past day and a half, reading books, watching TV, and watching movies. It has been glorious, but I need to get out tomorrow (because the library is closed again! I LOVE SNOW DAYS, even when I'm bored with being home).
I watched The Social Network for the second time, and oh my word, I just love it so so so much. The brilliance! The wit! Mark Zuckerburg is completely fascinating. Or maybe Jesse Eisenberg is fascinating. I don't even know, which is why I have a big weird crush on both of them. Liz said it best just a couple seconds ago on my facebook wall (BECAUSE MARK ZUCKERBURG HAS TAKEN OVER THE WORLD) when she said, "
There is no possible way to explain how someone can love two people, who are kind of one person, but not." Yes, exactly. Jesse/Mark, I love you.
I have also watched the six latest episodes of Vampire Diaries. What is with vampire TV shows having such awful names? It's shameful. And really, VD (seriously? did no one think of the acronym when they created this show?) is no where near as good as Buffy. But it is addicting! What with Damon and all. I don't know why I have such a soft spot for horrifically evil people (with a sense of humor) who are secretly depressed and insecure, but I do.
Also, I've read books! A cheesy high school book about a forced marriage class (all the kids complained, but that would be so fun!) and a Naruto book, because I am trying to up the graphic novel circulation by reading them myself, hahaha. And now I'm reading Incarceron, this completely amazing book about a thinking prison and a society in the future that decided to choose an Era in order to go back to a simpler time, and therefore there are scenes in which characters walk in brocaded dresses down tapestried hallways, then open a door into the back rooms full of computers and screens and buttons! SO COOL.
This has been my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment