Stephanie came up to Peoria this weekend. It was super wonderful to have a college-like atmosphere for a few days...by which I mean: making meals, eating too much chocolate, staying up late, watching absurd amounts of TV, and talking with friends about life and God and boys.
It was also the weekend when the college kids and I returned to downtown Peoria to try our clothes distribution again. It was super awesome. My book buddy, Morgan, was there for the soup kitchen, and she picked out scarves and hats for her brothers. I was ecstatic to see her outside the context of school, but um, wow, mixed emotions much? It reminded me that God brought her into my life, and me into her life, for a reason.
I might go into more thinky-thoughts later, but for now, my weekend is summarized in this video:
Vlogging still calls to me.
Check it.
No comments:
Post a Comment