Monday, December 13, 2010

I've Not Slept In Normal Places This Weekend

Gah!  It's just so much fun to live with friends.  I went to Lindsay and Nathan's last night for a party, and it was just so great to help Lindsay make loads of delicious food and talk about life.  Then we all watched American Ninja Warrior (omg the hilarity of its name alone) and ate.  The rest left, and Lindsay and Nathan and I played Coloretto until Nathan went to bed.  Then Lindsay and I stayed up past midnight talking.

My car wouldn't start (Bertha is persnickity about the cold), so I ended up putting my contacts in ketchup bowls, borrowing pajamas, and sleeping on their couch.  Around 6 am something pushed on my stomach, and I jerked up in fear.  It was Forrest, their cat.  She slept on me for the next three hours, and it was just so adorable I didn't care that I couldn't move.

Then Lindsay and I drank coffee and watched the Food Network.  My car started at 10, and thus ended the awesome.

It would be so fun to live with them 24/7.

1 comment:

  1. im pretty sure that i would be totally ok with that. :) Boys are boring to live with.

    ReplyDelete