Monday, December 13, 2010

OMG I AM DYING I AM DYING OF HAPPINESSSSSS

So.  Oh my word.  I can't even collect my thoughts.  But I went to check on my library blog this morning, and noticed an oddly huge spike in views on Saturday, which is when I reviewed Carrie Ryan's book The Forest of Hands and Teeth.  Two people commented, and one person said they found it because Carrie Ryan tweeted that it made her happy.

Um, what?  I didn't really believe it, so I googled Ryan's twitter feed, and scrolled down to December 11th, and this is what I found:

Okay, I rarely read reviews but I clicked on this one for FHT and glad I did. Brightened my day! http://is.gd/iyNr7


OH MY WORD.  CARRIE RYAN READ MY REVIEW OF HER BOOK.  How?  How did she find it?  I don't know!  BUT SHE READ IT AND IT BRIGHTENED HER DAY!

I can't believe it.  I want to die of happiness.  I have, in a very round about way, had a conversation with a brilliant author.  I made a brilliant author happy!  I never in a million years thought that an actual author would read my library blog.  NEVER.  And she did and OH MY WORD.

My heart has not stopped racing for the last hour.  AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment