Monday, July 12, 2010

Vlogging

6 comments:

  1. Tricia, your writings always make me think, and I enjoy them not only for that but also because they are so well written. After I watched your Vlog, (Vblog?) I thought it was interesting, but it did not make me think like your writings do. So if I had to vote, and could only have one option, I would choose the writing. Nevertheless, it was neat watching you and listening to you. Whichever you choose, I will continue to be a fan as long as you allow me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh that brought tears to my eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both. I agree with Tommy on the writing making me think and I can reread your writings but the vlog was hilarious. And no one is into exercise on the first day. My first day of running, I went one mile, came home to lie in the floor and sleep for an hour. I went on to run up to 5 miles per day for 22-23 years. You will come to love it.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, Gloria, Mel and I watched the Vlog and enjoyed seeing you (and, consequently, missed you). I would say, keep the writing mixed with the vlogging from time-to-time. I enjoy both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My vote: No vlog. It has taken me this long to watch it because I just now got the opportunity. I also didn't want to have to explain that Tricia can't really see you, or talk to you. It's just a video. She's just talking. No, no, you can't talk to her because she can't hear you. No, really, Tricia can't hear you. Yeah, all of that happened. I will, however, not be angry if you do this though because I understand that Kim can't see you. If you were gone forever on missions, then I'd want you to do more because I would never ever see you.

    Oh, and today Hannah said she really wanted Tricia to come visit. And then I just watched it and she was here and she said she really wanted Tricia to come visit again. And now she's reading over my shoulder. Awkward! Although, she didn't know the word awkward. She said awake. Seriously, she's reading every word I type, almost as I type it. OK, I'm done now because I have nothing else to say and she just asked me to keep typing so she could read something else. Done now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the exercise part. LOVE IT! And hate exercise.

    ReplyDelete