Friday, July 23, 2010

Problem Solved

So I've been concerned with my blog.  I don't like to write about "here's what I did all day every day," because while that was okay when I was in Senegal....I am now writing about my day which likely involved the people who will read about it.  It just kind of creeps me out.

Instead, my goal with this new blog was to write about my thoughts and opinions and things.  My blog is my journal, pretty much, so I use it to write out my flailing ideas.  I don't usually think things through.  I just sit down and let my mind wander onto the screen.  But that has lately not been awesome, because some of my opinions are inflammatory.

I tampered with the idea of shutting my blog down, because I don't want to mess with offending people and having drama.  But then I had a flash of brilliance!

It is this!  Now if I think a particular opinion or thought of mine might irk people, I will simply put it under here.  I consider it viewing at your own risk, and I hope you will not hold me responsible for sharing my opinions secretly. 

I really don't want to offend anyone, but I don't want to give up my right to say whatever I want (within reason, of course) on my blog.  I hope this satisfies everyone except for the lazy bums who can't bother to click an extra button.  Which is maybe just as well anyway!

1 comment: