Monday, June 6, 2011

Technology Ruins My Life

Last week I bought an iPad for traveling. I was all excited to sync to my computer and get my music working. And then DISASTER. Turns out you have to have Snow Leopard to sync with an iPad, not old Tiger like I've got. And yes, that was in the fine print, but did I read it? Psh. No.

But this was an opportunity for growth and development! So I ordered Snow Leopard and it came today. I started it up, but a few minutes into installing, it said the necessary parts weren't there to do it properly. So did I ask for Apple help? No, because I am a stereotypical man.

I put my latest pictures and movies on my external hard drive and wiped my computer. At the time, things like Word and my interwebs favorites didnt seem like a big deal. But then I reinstalled Tiger as if it were fresh from the store. And then put in my Snow Leopard disk. AND IT STILL WON'T INSTALL. All was a waste! I should have left it alone! IS IS ANNOYING and I hate technology and I hate my pride that makes me think i can solve it, and I hate the time it is going go take to get everything back the way it was. Tomorrow.

Stupid iPad. You ruin everything. Except for how you are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment