Rachel is my new roommate, and I proper like her. She's both taken me to and picked me up from the airport, and we've known each other less than a month. She likes to just sit and watch movies when she's home, so I'm watching things I forgot I owned. She put in Sound of Music the other day and I tentatively said, "I've never even seen the whole thing." Last time I said that I nearly got lynched, but this time she smiled and said, "Me neither!" We watched the first half but then quit.
Today we went to see Girl Most Likely, and it was our first time out and hanging about. Darren Criss is in it, and while she does not love him for being Harry Potter, she is very aware of his awesomeness. Which was, like, overflowing mountains in this movie. Seriously, I can't even describe all of the ways I loved him, although they often included his eyes and his snarky sweetness. The best part, however, was our mutual squee-fest--hands to our mouths, whispering "why is he like this?" in traumatic undertones, and grinning maniacally at each other and the screen when he started to sing.
I leaned over at one point and said, "This is good preparation for the One Direction movie, huh?" She nodded and gestured at her face. "There will be tears. Just, rivers of tears."
I love fangirling, and I love being around people who fangirl. Rachel is going to be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment