Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Blog!

Haha, I know, another one!?  I've got this, my personal blog.  And my librarian book blog.  And my Joss Whedon blog (which I....haven't done anything for in a very long time.  Oops.)  But I cannot stop myself!

I'm starting a new blog about the fruits of the Spirit!  Full details are on the blog itself, which is up now with some basic information and a suggestion post.  Daily blog entries will begin tomorrow, Sunday, April 22!

Join me at http://fruitofthespiritproject.wordpress.com/.

(Why wordpress?  Because I read a book that said we are happiest in a state of growth, and I figured, why not learn a new blogging platform, since I've used blogger to death?  And you know what?  It was really fun!  I like wordpress.)

2 comments:

  1. I cannot access your blog because I have to log in. This makes me sad. I do not have a wordpress account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to change the privacy settings. It should work now. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete