Monday, April 23, 2012

I Wrote a Book! Kind Of

I found the best website in the world! Lulu.com is a site for would-be writers. I think the endgame is for people who want to publish actual books, but you can upload any PDF file you want (between 80 and 780 pages) and get it printed! In either paperback or hardback! And you design your own cover, and it's a real book! Needless to say, I am going to print all my blogs and put them on my shelf and not let anyone read them because my thoughts used to be really embarrassing. Used to? Whatever. Because I write a lot a lot, I had to print sections of my blog at a time. First up--high school! I started writing in xanga my junior year, so I printed from February 2005-August 2006. I waited to see if it would turn out as awesome as I wanted before ordering more. I got it today! And it IS awesome! It was only $12, so next time I might spring for hardback. I know many of you are writers in some form or another. If you have any desire to own a pretty physical copy of them, try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment