Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mostly Just Boys....Like Normal

When I went to facebook this morning, I saw that it was my high school freshman year crush's birthday.  Seeing his name, I had this immediate heart constriction attack.  Guys, I liked him NINE YEARS AGO.  And still I get twitterpated.  It is true, the never quite getting over your first crush.

Then later tonight I showed Emily a bunch of youtube clips of various So You Think You Can Dance songs.  And now that I'm home from church, I cannot stop!  And since my life revolves around boys, my dance choices to revisit have of course revolved around Kent (because what the what, that kid is POWERFUL), then Billy (because he can do splits in jeans and he's so freaking adorable!) and Mark (because he's so awesomely weird!). 

And then I remembered Jakob.  Oh, Jakob, I loved you so much.  You were such a fantastic dancer.  And you could rock the weird like no one else.  And let's be honest, you are sexy.

I now want to marry a dancer.  Who will teach me to dance.  And then we will dance together!

Okay, back to youtube.

1 comment: