I slept the second flight, from before takeoff to when the steward was reaching across my face to pass food to someone else.
I got to Istanbul and out of the airport by 4:30 maybe. Stephanie and I did our best to cause a scene by hugging and falling all over ourselves. It's so great to see her again!
Her roommate Vonda, who can drive in Turkey, was also with her. She's also super cool, by which I mean she's a lot like Stephanie and me.
We crossed into Asia and drove to the top of a tepe (hill) to eat gozleme and look at Istabul from above. Then we drove to a restaurant and I ate glorious meat and bread and yumminess. Turkish food is the best!
We drove back to their apartment in Europe, which took over two hours. Crazy big city.
I gave Stephanie her loads and loads of presents from all of you, and she was ecstatic! She clothed things to her chest and fell over a few times. So thanks!
Then I fell asleep, and it was wonderful, because I was dead.
No comments:
Post a Comment