Thursday, April 28, 2011

I Want It All

Stephanie has been sending me tons of Darren Criss interviews, and obviously he is adorable.  I tried to think why he is so fantastic, and at first I stopped at, "well duh, he's crazy talented."  But there are many people who are equally, if not more, talented, and they do not make me squee.  What Darren Criss has is confidence, humor, and joie de virve.

I was listening to "I Want It All" on my way to work this morning, rocking out like I do.  And suddenly I burst out grinning and said, "I DO want it all."  And that is true.  I want the whole life experience.  I want love, and I want adventure, and I want friendships, and I want life, and I want death, and I want pain, and I want joy.  I want it all.

Right now I'm in one part of the All.  I've had other parts before, and I'll have more in the future.  I intend to completely enjoy every bit of it All.

No comments:

Post a Comment