Alright, fandom flails. I can't help it.
May is going to be the freaking best month of movies in a long time.
Iron Man 3, in which Robert Downey Jr. apparently fought for Pepper to have a larger roll, and she's going to put on the suit and save him from a collapsing ceiling, and I'm so down for that.
Star Trek Into Darkness, in which my favorite emotionless actor runs around with a bunch of awesome people and...I don't know, it looks dramatic, and I loved the first one, so. I'll be there.
AND The Great Gatsby, which I have been eagerly anticipating since Illinois, all the more so after I dressed up 1920s style for my first Dallas party. I want to dress up again, and be fancy while watching Fitzgerald's beautiful story merge with Luhrmann's insane direction. I'm going to emotionally vomit all over everything, this timeless story of desperately pursuing things that never satisfy, and it's going to be the best thing my eyeballs take in.
Hurry up hurry up hurry up.
No comments:
Post a Comment