Friday, September 17, 2010

I Invade Abby's 15th Birthday

My last attempt at vlogging was widely discouraged, but apparently I didn't much care because I did it again.  I still don't have a desire to write blogs, but I need a creative outlet, and one day I couldn't contain myself.  Luckily the day was celebratory to begin with, and I just captured the magic and monotony.  What I really want is to be one half of a vlog relationship, a la the vlogbrothers on youtube.  Any takers?  Any?  *sigh*  I didn't think so.

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I just happened to stumble on this. I laughed at Wendy's comment about pain! Has Abby and the rest of the Monahan's seen this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh noooo! I totally shouldn't have watched this. Now I want to come home SOOO bad! :(
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your vlog. Now I want to vlog. Also, I think my favorite part was Mike teaching them stuff during "free time." It made me think about the Gilmore Girls ep when that family had trivia at the dinner table. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, HOW DID YOU EVEN get here Jenna? It took me forever to find this, and I wrote this blog.

    Also, You Should Vlog! That would be awesome.

    I too love the free time trivia. And I'm serious, it's no wonder they're so smart. I use free time to watch TV or zone out or talk about boys. La-hame.

    ReplyDelete